ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely recognized and widely used Quality Management System (QMS) standard.
What is the ISO 9001 Standard?
ISO 9001 is a quality management system aimed to help you improve overall quality performance across all operations. It outlines ways to achieve the benchmark with consistent performance and service. The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach emphasizing the requirements, added value, process performance and effectiveness and continual improvement through objective measurements. In simple terms, it provides the basis for effective processes and competent people to deliver the required product or service continually.
What are the benefits of certification to QMS Standard
- Allows an organization to become a more consistent competitor in the marketplace.
- Enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction, which in turn can lead to increased business.
- Better quality management helps organizations meet customers’ needs.
- More efficient ways of working will save time, money and resources.
- A significant competitive advantage because more and more companies require management system certification from suppliers and sub-contractors in order to conduct business with them.
- Improved operational performance will reduce errors and increase profits.
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes.
- Improvement of process and operational efficiencies means saving money